[Sca-cooks] HALVAH ICE CREAM & uncooked eggs

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Wed Nov 21 09:16:06 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> [2001.11.21] wrote:
> I don't have any problem with it provided I am the one who has been in
> charge of getting and storing the eggs.  The eggs website says they are
> safe.

I would not really hesitate either, but then Sweden has a policy that
chicken populations are supposed to be salmonella free. We actually got
a clause about that when we joined the EU. Now, if someone could
explain, in words of one syllble or less, to the French that that does
*not* mean that you just sign a certificate that they have been tested,
but _actually_ test them and make sure.

UlfR

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
'Where do you want to die today?'