[Sca-cooks] soup

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Nov 21 10:22:33 PST 2001

Mmmmm.

The Boy, after reviewing the suggestions from yesterday, decided on
minestrone. He vetoed the potatoes, I vetoed the kidney beans and barley,
and the result was moderately brothy and quite tasty. Carrots, celery,
cabbage, pasta, tomato paste, spices, and broth. I think there may have
been onions, but I'm not sure.

And, there are leftovers. ;-)

Margaret