[Sca-cooks] One for the pros

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 23 16:18:46 PST 2001

What's the weight that they are quoting on this?
What kind of ovens do you have? Do you have the
site from the night before on? Can you afford to
tie up one oven with pork and one with beef? Are
there enough ovens to accomodate everything else
that needs an oven? These are my off the top of
the head questions. I'll see what I can find for
a roasting table.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway