[Sca-cooks] Mustard...German Pickles

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 23 16:29:00 PST 2001

Mustard... I just got a copy of the latest
2002 edition of The Mustard Magazine from
Mt. Horeb Wisconsin. Once you pour through
that one is mustarded out.... the web site
is:http://www.mustardmuseum.com/
I did very well once mixing up a batch of
prepared (probably grey poupon style) with
added ground mustard. It tasted really good
and yet was definately not 100 per cent from
a jar.
Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn lewis
Good luck on the pickles. Yes, they seem well
suited to the rest of the menu.

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote: snipped>