[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 12:05:50 PST 2001

countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

> <<Since things are so quiet should we now start the
> annual "What did you have/serve for Thanksgiving?"
> thread?>>

Well..I invited my family to a friend's house..he was going to be alone..and
I still don't have a functioning dining room.  We split the cooking
tasks...sort of.  I bought the turkey..he cooked it.

Roast turkey with whole wheat bread stuffing...in the bird and separate
stuffing balls
mashed potatoes and gravy
candied sweet potatoes
baked corn (sort of like corn pudding..using dried Cope's corn)
spinach salad with hot bacon dressing
pumpkin pie
peaches and cream pie
cider