[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Mon Nov 26 11:47:07 PST 2001

We visited Relatives in Milwaukee and went to the Hoffman House Restaurant
for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Lets see there were Omelets with chicken, mushrooms and few other options
available.
Main dishes included
Steak Dianne
turkey and dressing
Cod in Lemon terragon sauce (This was good)
 Chicken Breast with Pumpkin sauce.(Good Also)
too many other things to mention.

Mash Potatoes and other traditionals were available as well.

Salad Bar
Desserts
Doughnuts
Cheesecake
Double Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Mousse
Danishes (Not Milwaukee without Danish!)
Petit fours (Carrot cake and Chocolate)
Other stuff too numerous to mention.

It was very good, there was a bottle of Pinot Noir 1987 on the table but we
didn't open it as we are a non-drinking family also would have cost extra.

Thorbjorn