[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 18:00:43 PST 2001

countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

> <<Since things are so quiet should we now start the
> annual "What did you have/serve for Thanksgiving?"
> thread?>>

Lessee...
Roast turkey with the stuffing recipe I gave earlier - bread stuffing, mostly
cooked in the bird.
Gravy made from the pan drippings
Fresh green beans, steamed, with bacon and sauteed onion added after
Iceburg lettuce salad with fresh ranch dressing made by my sister-in-law
Rolls and butter
Cranberry jelly (canned)

I keep thinking there had to have been something else, since we were all so
stuffed we couldn't eat dessert (choice of ice cream or cheesecake), but I
can't think what!
(Well, if you count my 15-month-old niece, there was also applesauce,
goldfish crackers, and formula eaten.  She also liked the cranberry jelly -
to the point of spitting out a goldfish she wasn't finished with when a
spoonful of jelly showed up!)

Brangwayna Morgan