[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 06:28:55 PST 2001

Your in the SCA and you've been alone?  Do you live in the wilderness?  I
find that so odd.  Our Barony is very close like a very large family with
our spats and pouts and hugs and general sibling rivalries.  We have even
"adopted" SCAdians from neighboring Baronies that are not as friendly and
open and they have been made right at home here, right Ro?  I think the only
way one would be alone here is if they absolutely chose it.  That's one of
the reasons there were 32 friends together at Chirharts for Thanksgiving.
Olwen