[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 06:56:17 PST 2001

I should clarify - I'm pretty new in the SCA! *G* And this is one of the
reasons I am getting involved - I do need community!

It also was simply a bad couple of years in my family, with people moving
and dying and things like that... Last year I turned down a generous
invitation because I was just plain too exhausted. I expect things to
improve immensely.

Thank you.

Anne