[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving feasts

ekoogler at chesapeake.net ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Nov 27 09:47:05 PST 2001

The Gracious Baroness Illaria wrote:

> Seemingly we are split between those who find Jell-O reprehensible and not to
> be born and those who don't mind indulging in a little squiggle with goodies
> in it.

Unfortunately I am one of those who cannot deal with Jello in any form...I
haven't been able to since I was prohibited from eating anything other than
clear liquids (Jello qualified...the kind without stuff in it) for a week prior
to both of my surgeries for colon cancer!!

Kiri

This email message was sent using web-based email services provided by Chesapeake.Net
Internet Services.
http://www.chesapeake.net/