[Sca-cooks] Jello soteltie

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Nov 27 16:37:03 PST 2001

"Mark.S Harris" wrote:

> Olwen commented:
> > Anyway, if you get a nice clear glass bowl or small fishbowl and fill it
> > with blue jello and while it is setting up you can put some Swedish Fish in
> > it and put it on the sideboard or the center of the kids table with a chace
> > of spoons it will be a hit.
>
> What do you mean "Swedish Fish"? What are "Swedish Fish"? Do you
> mean something like the Pepperidge Farm "goldfish" crackers? Somehow
> I doubt you mean gravlax or stockfish.

I suspect she meant the candy fish- they are alot like gummi bears.

There's also a Ben&Jerry's flaovor called Phish Food that is marbled ice
cream and chocolate fish. Cute, but I'd rather have Chubby Hubby or
Dilbert Nut. Or Haagen Daaz Dulce de Leche...

> I've been pushing period food at our upcoming Yule Revel,

Uh, don't do this one then. Some other time- April Fools maybe?

> Stefan li Rous
> (Not at all sure he ever wants to be event steward again)

Been there, done that, almost have the blood washed out of the
t-shirt...

'Lainie