[Sca-cooks] Jello soteltie

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Nov 27 16:03:16 PST 2001

Olwen commented:
> Anyway, if you get a nice clear glass bowl or small fishbowl and fill it
> with blue jello and while it is setting up you can put some Swedish Fish in
> it and put it on the sideboard or the center of the kids table with a chace
> of spoons it will be a hit.

What do you mean "Swedish Fish"? What are "Swedish Fish"? Do you
mean something like the Pepperidge Farm "goldfish" crackers? Somehow
I doubt you mean gravlax or stockfish.

I've been pushing period food at our upcoming Yule Revel, as has
been the lord in charge of organizing the pot luck. I've heard a
second hand rumor that some folks we have been saying a period
dish was required, although I've tried to be clear that it isn't
required, just preferred. I'm not sure if I did this jello fishies
thing whether it would distroy want I'm trying to encourage, make
folks mad because I said one thing and did another, or make
folks laugh.

Stefan li Rous
(Not at all sure he ever wants to be event steward again)