[Sca-cooks] Re:Bacalao-was Thanksgiving feasts [SCA COOKS]

UlfR parlei at algonet.se
Tue Nov 27 22:16:22 PST 2001

Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> [2001.11.28] wrote:
> an interview that his favorite method is to sink the cod in _his
> toilet tank_, instructing his servant to flush every couple of hours.

I once talked to someone who advocated this method as the modern
equivalent of a running stream for "rinsing" acorns (they need a long
soak -- days or weeks -- to get all the acids out of them). He did point
out that you should not use any of the "tidy bowl" stuff that you drop
in the tank at the same time.

UlfR

UlfR                                                 parlei at algonet.se
Photons have mass!!??   I didn't even know they were Catholic...