[Sca-cooks] New compost recipe (long)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 28 13:31:38 PST 2001

sorry about that.  I saw your post after I'd already responded.  He and I had been
discussing this issue privately, and I thought his post was in response to what I
had said.  And my southern cousins really did used to call me "Lainie"...only they
added "Mae" to it...everyone in the south has to have two names, you know!

Kiri