[Sca-cooks] Fightin' food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 28 13:38:09 PST 2001

Nikki McGeary wrote:

> Has anyone read Terry Pratchett's Discworld series?
> These posts remind me of the dwarf battle bread -
> deadly throwing scones, etc.  Funny stuff.

I've got an even better idea.  My one introduction to Southern Maryland
beaten biscuits was several years ago.  They were these hard little things
that could have passed for hockey pucks!  I just about broke a tooth on one
of them.  And I've been told that that's the way they're supposed to be!

Kiri

--
Elaine Koogler

     "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee Art from the bristles"

                                                     --  Kosh