[Sca-cooks] freezer burn and black ice

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Nov 28 16:44:54 PST 2001

    Hah. Haven't had a hurricane in 40 years, and 'gators are just big, dumb
lizards who generally go after small yappy dogs. And the occasional albino
prune . . . I've had to get out of my car and kick 'em in the head to get
them off the road. Actually, the single biggest problem down here are the
snowbirds fleeing y'alls arctic climes.

    Sieggy