[Sca-cooks] freezer burn and black ice

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 21:58:54 PST 2001

Try living around here...
Snow falls beginning November, starts staying at the end of December, leaves
around middle of April depending good/bad year.
Change the tires on the car to winter tires in the Fall so we don't kill
ourselves driving around town in the snow all winter. Btw, winter tires
really DO make a difference.
And when you've driven in the snow enough, you don't really mind anymore. I
guess I just had to adapt :-)