[Sca-cooks] ceramic knives

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 28 17:12:30 PST 2001

You can always do what a lot of us do and
that is buy the special knife be it paring or
whatever and try it out... Compare it with
what you already own and see how you like it.
I've seen Kyocera on sale for $39.99 for a
3 inch parer. Which is expensive but not nearly as
expensive as the 70.00 utility or the black 125.00
utility.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway
I have been giving some thought to buying one of
the ceramic pens for a Christmas gift for someone...