[Sca-cooks] (no subject)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 10:08:24 PST 2001

Hello, I'm just now really back after moving.  New house has bigger kitchen, more room overall and $100/month cheaper, but the
process of moving really cuts into my computer time, even at work.  SCA-Cooks and some other prolific lists had to wait, I'm
ploughing through about a thousand messages from about 14 November onwards on this list alone.  Yikes.

New house has different cable company and a better one, which means I get Food Network and BBC America, which means we get to
watch Ainsley Harriott shake his booty on "Can't Cook, Won't Cook."  Not high cuisine, but some fun.

Selene, Caid