[Sca-cooks] RE: GIFILLTE FISH ::WAS::: TURKEY GRAVY

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 16:38:59 PST 2001

I love gefilte fish, especially with beet horsradish.

And liver sausage, and chicken-liver pate, and menudo.  Some sushi (I don't like the really fatty fishes, but adore smoked eel and pickled octopus).

I drew the line at frogs' legs mostly because of Kermit.

                                ---= Morgan

PS: Scrapple is pork sausage and cornmeal mush, mixed together and fried.

“If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right.”
“When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.”  ---= Mary Kay Ash (1918-2001)