[Sca-cooks] "Soul food" that others can't stand...

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 29 21:01:11 PST 2001

I once answered a survey about cat food. They kept asking bright questions
like "Does it look appetizing?" I said " It seems to to my cat - I'm not
planning to eat it!" After all, she didn't think my food looked appetizing.
To each her own!

I amused the survey taker.

Oh, and food I do eat? Well, pickled herring was mentioned in another
context, and I love it - though I'm not sure if that is because I am
Norwegian, because we lived in Denmark where my dad developed a taste for
it, or because I live in NYC, where I can get all kinds of herring!
Probably mostly the third...

Anne