Mooses [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regretable foods.... OOP]

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 04:55:04 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/30/01 12:12:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< Y'all have heard about our Moose Hatcheries and Wallpaper Festival
 right?

 Micaylah >>

The WHAT? oh boy...
Finnebhir

And to respond, I too am concerned with not having people jump down my throat
about what I choose to believe in, so I don't want to as my lovely friend
Muiredach put it" Bury the list" If you feel that this bit of info has piqued
your interests, PLEEEAASE contact me offlist. I have been sending out a
general message, but it has prompted a few respnses and discussions that
don't belong on a *cooks* list. I just don't want to get anymore OT than we
have been.

Thanks a bunch for any understanding.