[SCA-Cooks] What class would you teach/take?

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 3 12:09:03 PDT 2001

>     Would it be legal to actually butcher at an event, or are
> you talking theory only???>       Elizabeth

>>> I've seen butchering at numerous PA events, not just SCA.
>>> So, I do know that it can be done; But, I'm sure there are
>>> requirements and restrictions

Magdalena, we've discussed in the past the reason, but it is specifically forbidden to butcher an animal at Pennsic.  I think it's in the rules posted to the pennsicwar.org website as well as in those sent out ahead and provided onsite, but the website it in its usual post-War state and I'm not home so don't have any of the documents with me.  I've seen it, though.

                           ---= Morgan

“In the dark times, will there be singing in the dark times?
 Yes, there will be singing about the dark times.”
                                 (Bertolt Brecht: 1898-1956)
   Kathleen Rae - b. 9/15/01 - 7lbs 7oz - 20” - BEAUTIFUL