[Sca-cooks] Flawda

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 13:45:23 PDT 2001

>Floridians have Southern drawls?? My Wife's from
>Florida and most
>people
>think she's from the Midwest....

Most of northeastern Florida is basically like
Georgia, and I'm told much of the panhandle is like
Alabama.  Sure, where I lived, most people had
Southern accents.  South Florida, on the other hand,
is mostly New York.  :)  Technically, yes, it's in
"the South", but they don't generally have accents
from Disney on down.

Heloise

=====
"You should never doubt what no one is sure about."
Willy Wonka