artichokes[was: indigo [was Re: [Sca-cooks] Puritans, was: Canadian Friends]

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 20:35:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/8/2001 6:18:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> KEWL! Artichokes! Bring on the butter and mayo!
>
> 'Lainie
> :-D)

AAAAAACCCCCKKK!!  no, try stuffed with a mixture of breadcrumbs,pecorino
romano, parsley, garlic, salt & pepper moistened, until it just holds
together with olive oil.  Steam until tender. oh yeah.  Ya gotta go Italian
with chokes.  Funny thing I just can't bring myself to eat them anyother way.
  Any way I don't think it was so much hallucagins but fighting in fields
loaded with thistles wearing kilts.  I'm not a fighter but that sure would
tik me off.

Annan