[Sca-cooks] OOP-menu theme help

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 21:02:17 PDT 2001

Sorry about that chief.

fundraising dinner. So far so good. Unfortunately I said yes before asking
the theme(last year was Italian Night)  this year -- A  Night on Broadway.
Give me a country or nationality I'm fine even given a year I can handle it
but this.  Oy Vey.I know this is off topic for the list but it seems no
question is unanswerable with this group.