[Sca-cooks] kingdom crusades

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Wed Oct 10 07:45:39 PDT 2001

Olwen-
I can give you a lift up Friday evening.  There should be plenty of room in
the van since I'm taking the trailer to haul stuff.
The only hitch is I need to get up there pretty fast since I'm hauling the
tent and other gear for an "important thing".  I'll be coming up 70 east,
then heading on the highway north.  Are you somewhere near there that I
could pick you up?
Wrynne