[Sca-cooks] kingdom crusades

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:34:10 PDT 2001

Thanks Wrynne.  I may take you up on that.  I was not planning to go for an
overnight but I am supposed to bring (or send) goodies for the hospitality
table.  It makes more sense for me to go with someone local than for sweet
Elizabeth to drive all the way down here to fetch me.  Let us see if any
offers come from this evenings mail before we make any plans, shall we,
ladies?
Olwen