[Sca-cooks] Flight info to Symposium in Denver...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Oct 11 07:39:37 PDT 2001

Hey folks!
I just checked Orbitz.com for airfare to Denver, and the price from
Dulles International in Chantilly, Virginia (just outside DC) has gone
down substantially...it's now $228 on Northwest, leaving just about
anytime during the day that you could wish.  It does have a plane
change
either in Minneapolis or Detroit, depending on which airline you
choose.  If it goes much lower, I might actually be able to afford it!

Others of you who are interested might want to check fares again...it
appears that the airlines are lowering their fares substantially!

Kiri