[Sca-cooks] Please!

Nikki McGeary draculachanter at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:48:07 PDT 2001

Could everyone please remember to trim their responses
to the list?  Those of us who receive the messages in
digest form have a hard time sorting through all the
extra headings, forwardings and LOTS of unrelated
text!

Thank you so much!!

Heloise

=====
"We may live without poetry, music and art; We may live without conscience, and live without heart; We may live without friends; we may live without books; But civilized man cannot live without cooks."
'Lucile' Owen Meredith (Edward Robert Bulwer-Lytton).(1831-1891)