[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Sat Oct 13 05:36:34 PDT 2001

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:12:46 -0400 "Richard Kappler" <rkappler at home.com>
writes:

>do you think limiting the size of the feast to less than half of the
>projected attendance will cause much wailing and gnashing of the
>teeth?

    Unfortunately, I think there will be some, but you do what you can
with the space you have.  You've worked hard so far to ensure a variety
of food options, and just as importantly, it sounds like you're planning
on amusements, which (I think) is important for the big events like 12th
Nights and Coronations as these kinds of events always seem to attract
new folk--if there is something for them to do, they'll have more fun.

    If you're clear in the announcement about the limit on feast, people
won't *have* recourse for complaint, but they will complain!  But no one
site can be all things for all people, and (perhaps!) you'll get
reservations on time!

    Elizabeth