[Sca-cooks] If ya wanna see me, come to this!! Cooking contest too! Merchants, you call me!!

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 12:50:58 PDT 2001

December 8th, 2001 - Masqued Ball
Barony of Caer Mear, Richmond, Va
Come one, Come all to the Barony of Caer Mear to enjoy a day of dancing,
classes, and
merry fun! Put on your best dancing shoes, grab your mask, and come dance the
night away!

Site:  Battery Park Christian Church, 4201 Brook Road, Richmond, VA.  Site
opens at 2:00 p.m. and closes at 11:30 p.m.  There is a limit of 120 people
allowed on this site.  Reservations are strongly suggested.  The site is DRY.
 There is no alcohol allowed.  The majority of the site is handicapped
accessible, contact autocrat if more information is needed.  There are no
pets allowed.

Activities:  There will be three hours of classes offered, from 2:30 - 5:30
p.m.  Classes will include dancing, mask decorating (for a small fee),
Medieval games, and others.  A cooking contest, the theme of which is
'Portable Period Provender', will be held in the afternoon. Entries must be
placed on the contest table by 4:00 p.m.  In the evening, there will be a
Masqued Ball, beginning around 7:00 p.m. and ending at 11:00 p.m.  Musicians,
singers, and entertainers are warmly welcomed to perform, if they so desire,
during diner.

Site Fee:  $4 and a dish to share.  Reservations are suggested, and may be
sent to the autocrat.  Checks made payable to Barony of Caer Mear, SCA Inc.
Site limit is 120.

Merchants:  Merchants are welcome, but there is limited space. Please contact
Vladimir Misha Ilich Grigorov (Mike Gray) at (804) 264-8037 or at
mikehermdogflute at aol.com. Please, no calls after 9 p.m.

Food:  Snacks will be available for purchase throughout the afternoon.
Dinner will be potluck.  We encourage you to bring food which your persona
might have eaten.  Beverages (iced tea, lemonade, and water) will be
provided.  Please bring your own feast gear.

Autocrat:  Lady Caterina d'Este da Venezia (Erin Potter) 3401 Brook Road,
Richmond, VA 23227, (804) 422 6607 nlt 10 p.m., please.  Email:
erinpotter at iname.com

Directions: