[Sca-cooks] OLWEN'S MARZIPAN

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 09:05:57 PDT 2001

Olwen,
I have been meaning to ask you all through this thread: do you make your own
marzipan or do you buy it in little cans? I was wondering because the little
cans can get awfully expensive.

But now you have me thinking of marzipan playtime.
Do you have a favorite recipe for making the marzipan?
And (and I might have missed this) How & where do you keep the left over
marzipan or marzipan for long term storage. And what is considered long term?
Thanks!!! (and congrats again on your Perl)
Phillipa