[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:19:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/15/01 2:22:15 PM Central Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< Now he's asking for marzipan pearl onions...some guys never learn..
 Olwen >>

Oh no he's not! I think he's just trying your patience there Olwen. Though we
all enjoyed the marzipan capers to no end, please no pearl onions out of
marzipan. I'm sure they'd be wonderfully sweet and tastefully done, but a
girl can only take so much competition in the pastry department before she
whips out the boning knife and side of beef (imagining evil deeds done to
someon else of course...). And besides which... I have yet to wow him and
they rest of our shire with my sugar/marzipan works yet. I'm saving them for
when I have some free time, like around Solstice(Dec 21) or Twelfth Night.

Finnebhir...don't do it, don't do it, don't do it...