[Sca-cooks] Catering question.

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Mon Oct 15 03:57:43 PDT 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:02:12 -0400 Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler at chesapeake.net> writes:
>I haven't personally dealt with it, but know that several events were
>held at the Red Lion Inn in Blacksburg, VA with their staff fixing the
>feast.  Generally, it was pretty good, but non-period things kep
>creeping in (like tomatoes in the salad), so you might want to keep a
>close eye on just what they're doing!

     That's where the dreaded (and nasty!) sekajabin came from, Kiri!  It
was un-memorable, apart from the glitches, neither very good, nor
improperly cooked.  We were youngsters, and it was the only way Black
Diamond could host the really big kingdom events at that time.

    Elizabeth (Black Diamonder from 'the depths of time')