[Sca-cooks] documentation search: snack and tourney food...

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Oct 17 11:50:26 PDT 2001

I'm interested in information from published sources about what kind of
'snack' food people in the Middle Ages and Renaissance consumed.

(Yes, I'm familiar with the SCAdian generalizations. I'm looking to go
beyond that to published sources.)

Also, someone else in my area is looking for resources documenting what
food was served at tournaments, such as the Cloth of Gold tourney.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa