[Sca-cooks] documentation search: snack and tourney food...

Robert Garnett carnelian at inet.net.nz
Wed Oct 17 14:40:58 PDT 2001

At 14:50 17/10/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm interested in information from published sources about what kind of
>'snack' food people in the Middle Ages and Renaissance consumed.

There is a really good collection of essays in the University of Canterbury
Library.

Food, drink and identity : cooking, eating and drinking in Europe since the
Middle Ages / edited by Peter Scholliers.

I think this is the book I will drop into the library to hunt out the book
I am thinking of.

Duncan.