[Sca-cooks] flautist

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 17 23:08:40 PDT 2001

> TNT? Trinitrotoluene? Well, no because our marching band is doing pregame and
> halftime of the University of Richmond/University of Rhode Island (I think)
> game. Watch it to see us and hear us play!!!
>
> Misha
> 4th chair flautist out of 28.

This means you play the flute, right?

You might then find this file in the PERFORMANCE ARTS section of the
Florilegium to be of interest:
flutes-msg        (37K)  9/29/99    Period flutes and whistles. Shawms.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/flutes-msg.html

Hey, I bet you could make a flute out of marzipan or sugerpaste! :-)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net