[Sca-cooks] Cook's Party at Estrella

Anne du Bosc mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 05:28:06 PDT 2001

A good place to meet Gunthar at Estrella might be
the Cook's Party!

The second annual Estrella War Knowne World
Cooks' Party and Potluck

The second annual Estrella War Knowne World
Cooks' Party and Potluck is to be held Friday,
February 15, AS XXXV in the Dance Pavilion on the
hill between the North Road and the Grande
Pavilion, beginning at 6:00 P.M. Come all ye camp
cooks, feast cooks, researchers, and ye who
wish to learn about medieval food, recipes, and
preparation styles. Anyone is welcome! If ye so
desire, bring a dish (enough to share with six
others), a beverage, feast gear, and a chair.

At 02:37 PM 10/17/01 -0500, you wrote:

>>hey Gunter!
>>does this mean we'll see you if we go to
Estrella? :)