[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Crown results

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Oct 22 13:48:56 PDT 2001

You know, I think she's done what I was threatening to do.  After
receiving my Laurel, several folks have jokingly asked if I planned to
take up fighting next to earn my third peerage.  I, just as jokingly,
responded that I didn't think I wanted to do that, but would rather find
someone to fight for me in a Crown and get a Royal Peerage!  Really...I
was just joking, and now she's gone and done it!!!

Kiri