[Sca-cooks] Prince Valharic and Princess Alys Katharine

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Mon Oct 22 09:08:41 PDT 2001

While those of you on the list may be familiar with our Middle
Kingdom treasures such as Her Royal Highness, especially because of
her considerable talent with feeding sweet tooth cravings, you may
not be aware that His Royal Highness is an excellent cook as well.
He'll utterly destroy your kitchen in the process, but his cooking is
incredible. *AND* he's a sushi chef.

HisRH was one of the 4 *picky* eaters I invited to my test feast when
I did coronation in the MK a couple of reigns back. His comments were
invaluable. If you're looking for commentary on your feast and kindly
given, I can't think of two better people two have eat it.

Iasmin