[Sca-cooks] Warning/commentary on feast announcement

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 10:21:26 PDT 2001

I was just checking the feast for Crystal Ball (weekend after next, Midrealm) and this is on the top of the page in big red letters:

     NOTE: This menu is a draft version and is subject to change
     due to ingredient availablity, failed taste testing, and/or
     whim of the feast-o-crat.

You can see it at http://www.geocities.com/baronysc/CBFeast.html

Except for the "feast-o-crat" bit (typical Midrealm!), I think I may adopt that for use on my early-publication menus!  I am doing two feasts next January, two weeks apart, and the bit about availability is always critical.

                              ----= Morgan

"What this country has needed for a long time is to kick butt."
                                         ---=  Lewis Grizzard
The first date is almost here!   www.paintthemoon.org
Get your laser pointer ready!