[Sca-cooks] Frozen eel source

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 22 15:49:06 PDT 2001

I often get rather unusual email because of search engines that find
phrases in the Florilegium and then taking them totally out of context
decide I must be interested in their product.

Well, this one could be more interesting than most, but I don't think
I have that much need for that much eel, since I doubt they would sell
just one carton. Even if they did, I'm not sure what I would do with
20 something pounds of eel.

Has anyone actually served eel at one of their feasts? How well was
it received?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net