[Sca-cooks] new to list... and looking for a dish

Christopher Pratt cdpratt at gatecom.com
Tue Oct 23 09:40:22 PDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm new to the list and pretty new to the sca (less than a year) and I'm
pretty interested in cooking.  I also am going to the new comers revel in my
area, which is this friday, and though that I would try to make something
period.

So with that in mind, I'd like to ask for a few recipe suggestions.  I would
like something that I can make in a crockpot friday morning, and leave in
the pot while I'm at work all day, for the event friday.  It would also be
great if the ingreadents were available at normal grocery stores.

thanks