[Sca-cooks] OT: My Marathon

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Mon Oct 29 13:24:26 PST 2001

True to my word, I had a fruit bar and a cup of coffee (Maxwell House,
bleh!) before the Marine Corps Marathon this Sunday.

I finished in 4:47:38 - about 40 mins more than my goal time due to a knee
mishap around mile 20.

I was zonked, but dh made me eat some meatloaf and mashed potatoes and a
salad before I collapsed in bed at 6:30pm to sleep 12 1/2 hours and come in
to work today.

If anyone wants a copy of my "race report", please e-mail me since it is
looooong and way OT.

Wrynne
(In training for an undetermined spring marathon)