[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Aid Pasta rollers

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Tue Oct 30 09:03:16 PST 2001

> I rather thought that I'd get a motor for
> my small pasta machine with the rollers
>  than get the Kitchen-aid
> pasta maker. You also have to buy the grinder
> first don't you?
> Johnna Holloway

You do? Not just for the extrusion plates (I'm sorry, that's still too much
like PlayDoh for me to say without a smile)?  The box didn't make that
clear. I thought it was just the rollers to squish dough into even sheets
without my doing it (unevenly) with a rolling pin. Not that I'm lazy but,
well, I'm lazy. 8-) My pasta maker has plates to do the shapes, but the only
flattish one is *way* too thick.

Okay, thanks. I'll reconsider it.

Lann