[Sca-cooks] Mongolian pandy-bat

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 31 22:04:06 PST 2001

Gunthar, Evil List Administrator, said:
> Some people may be missing very interesting
> discussions because they are not interested in
> Mongolian pandy-bat but the discussion has turned
> to French wine making.

Oh? Can someone send me details on this Mongolian pandy-bat? Somehow,
I am now the event steward for our upcoming Yule Revel, and I would
like to bring back some of the active games of the past. :-) Other
period games or activities that have worked for other Yule or 12th
Night events would be welcome also.

Or any food traditions or Yule dishes that other groups have found
to be good, would also be appreciated. We are going to be pushing
period food this year at the pot luck.

Stefan
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net