[Sca-cooks] roasted cubebs

Mon Oct 1 07:37:21 PDT 2001

What I was thinking of was a cream sauce for meats.  I've tried both three
pepper cream sauce (black, white , and green) and green pepper cream sauce.
I think cubebs might also produce an interesting and different cream sauce,
perhaps on venison or pork tenderloin.

I like the Wasabi ice cream idea..

Bear