[Sca-cooks] Agnostic vs. Atheistic and Halloween candy

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 1 08:10:09 PDT 2001

> AGnostic= there is a God but whether it is your God is the question. They
> Agknowledge (not a real word) a God. There is doubt though that the God that
> is in vogue is the real one.

I've always thought of Agnostic as "Well, I kinda feel like there is a
God, and maybe somebody out there has the right idea about what It's
like and how to worship It and I'll stumble across that idea someday.
Meanwhile, none of the local theories seem to click for me.  So I still
keep my ears open to new ideas, though I'm not very actively looking for
a religion."  At least, that's what I tell people when they ask me what
I mean when I say I'm Agnostic.

> But what does this have to do with Food, Both Agnostic and Atheist have to
> eat.  So what is your Favorite Halloween or Samhain Food? (not a candy)

Tough call... mellocreme pumpkins or Mary Jane Peanut Butter thingies?
Hrm... Well, I have a pile of the Mary Jane wrappers in front of me at
this moment, so I guess that wins for today.

-Magdalena