[Sca-cooks] Halloween food

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 1 08:32:32 PDT 2001

> > But what does this have to do with Food, Both Agnostic and Atheist have to
> > eat.  So what is your Favorite Halloween or Samhain Food? (not a candy)
>
> Tough call... mellocreme pumpkins or Mary Jane Peanut Butter thingies?
> Hrm... Well, I have a pile of the Mary Jane wrappers in front of me at
> this moment, so I guess that wins for today.

Oops, I misread the "not a candy" part.  Let me fix that.

Hot spiced cider.  Caramel popcorn.  The warm caramel left in the pan
after making the caramel popcorn.  Homemade applesauce, right out of the
pan.  Acorn squash roasted with maple syrup and nutmeg.  Pumpkin soup.

mmmm... I think I'm going to have some of that acorn squash for lunch...

-Magdalena